Friday 13 June 2014

Engagement Stylist: RABBITHOLE CREATIVES

You just use to see stylist for magazines and televisions. Now, there is "engagement styling". I was not planning to initially hire a stylist. I convinced myself that our photogrpaher and HMUA were enough for the e-session. Months and weeks had passed, all I had was concept. I couldn't figure out the moodboard (the details). I am also at the same time busy with work, business, family and  house renovations. Hence, I decided to book finally book an engagement stylist. If you also want a hassle free e-session and all you need to do is project to the camera, then i suggest you book one. Just a tip - most stylist have hair and make up included in the package already. You may opt not to book separate prenup package with your wedding day's HMUA, not unless you want a practice prior to the big day. 

Aira Franco and RabbitHole Creatives are the ones have crossed my path. Aira's rate packages are 10K, 18K and 25K. RabbitHole Creatives' packages are 12K, 30K, 45K, 75K. There are still tons of stylist out there --- lifestyle by feliz, teamba, style diaries etc... (try to read via female network.com). We chose Rabbithole as I got to see the photos from Benjie's FB page (our photographer) with them being the stylist and we like the output. This is one way you can choose your stylist, how well they work with your photographer. 

Our e-session concept was simple and chic, hence I chose the basic package + remove hair and make up (since I have booked HMUA already). I really recommend RabbitHole for their out of the box creativity and fresh/raw ideas. They can go as far as those creating milk cartons that you can wear or they put a bed in water! We just chose not to go that far as this does not fit our simple and chic concept. 
(photo grabbed from RabbitHole)
This is Alice/Madhatter package I think.
(photo grabbed from RabbitHole)
(photo grabbed from Rabbit Hole)

RabbitHole Creatives' main expertise is styling and production design. They can be book beyond engagements -- marketing needs, editorial & even booth designs! Thinking of out-of-town or even out-of-country shoots? They can even cater to that as well. Though, getting them to style your wedding ceremony/reception is not yet their priority at the moment. Perhaps soon :) 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment